Mad River Alliance is a community driven group working to protect clean local water and the ecological integrity of the Mad River watershed for the benefit of its human and natural communities. Mad River Alliance is a 501(c)3 (Humboldt County, California). If you’d like to help clean up the Mad River, please email us at email@example.com.
Check out our EVENTS page for recent activities, clean ups and misc events.
Humboldt Steelhead Days Year #4 fishing contest ran from January to March, 2017. Thanks to the Humboldt Lodging Alliance for funding this event. For more information, visit the Humboldt Steelhead Days website and or Facebook page. To sponsor or partner with us on this annual event, visit www.humboldtsteelheaddays.com. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Publications: Click on links below to download
• Mad River Summary Steelhead Dive Summary 2016 Report
• 2016 Compliance Handbook, Cannabis Farmer’s Workshop Series PDF
• Click here for the Mad River Summer Steelhead Dive Summary 2015 Report
Mad River Alliance in the Press:
• Business Spotlight from Blue Lake Chamber of Commerce, click here.
• Pacific Outfitters Post Cleanup Report: PacOut Green Team on the Mad River, click here.
• The Times-Standard: Cleanup for Earth Day on the Mad River. MRA members have removed over 250 old tires and 240 cubic yards of trash since the alliance began cleaning up the Mad River in 2012. For article click here.
For the latest up to date information follow Mad River Alliance’s Facebook page, click here.